Monday, August 30, 2010

New computer

Now that I have biked 700 kilometers and done 6 of my other challenge my dad will get me a new computer and $500.00 into my bank account. My computer has not yet arrived, because it had to be custom built. After we ordered the computers, a new version came out, so we got those I stead. My new computer will have 2, 24 inch monitors, 1 terabyte or 1000 gigabytes of storage, A 4 gig RAM, an operating speed of 3,000,000 operations per second, and have a 4 core processor, which means it can do up to 4 things at once. I know that that seems like a lot, but most of the current computers only have a 1 core processor. The computer will also have windows 7, and Microsoft 2007. I do not have it yet, but when i do I will post some pictures of it on here. I am still typing all of me blogs from my iPad. It rocks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment