Monday, August 23, 2010

2010 Tractor Show

The 26 annual Essex County Steam and Gas Engine show, or the tractor show as I like to call it, took place on August 13, 14, and 15, 2010. I went to the show on the Sunday before the show started on the train with my grandma. Every year I go to the show to help my papa set up the show. He used to set up the entire show which included telling people where to parck their antique tractors or cars. This year though, he only did the setup of the feature tractor which was Oliver tractors and machinery. We spent a whole week from Sunday to Sunday setting up the show, then exhibiting tractors. This year I exhibited my 1958 moto mower lawn tractor. In the end the show was a huge success. This is also the 8 out of 8 post of my summer challenge. Which means that once I bike 60 more kilometers I will get a fancy new computer, and $500.00. Although I do not need to post any more posts, I will still try to post one every Monday. Good by for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment