Monday, August 16, 2010

Ipads

Over the summer my parents decided to buy Ipads to read books on. When you first go into the app store, it will ask you if would like to download your free copy or IBooks. On IBooks, you can read books that you bought from the library. The books will range from free to priced. My brother and I have been using them most of the time though. The Ipads are good for many things. You can download thousands or free or priced apps for you or your friends to use. The apps range in all different categories. There is entertainment for things like movie apps, or productivity apps for doing things like creating PowerPoint presentations, or editing an excel document. You can also program your email into the pre-installed email app, or browsing the web with the pre-installed safari app. Believe it or not, I am actually typing this blog post from an IPad right now. The Ipads have already come pre-installed with a few apps from apple. They are things like ITunes, the app store, movies, YouTube, movies, IPod, mail, safari, and a few others. my brother and I have mostly been using them to play games, but we have also been using them to work on other documents that we need to get done. First with the IPod, the the IPod touch, then the iPhone, and now all the way to the giant iPad, I believe that apple will keep inventing new devices that the world won't be able to live without. I would rate the apple Ipads at 9 out of 10. This is also my 7 post of my summer challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment