Monday, November 16, 2009

Google Talk

All of you have seen my post on Google Chrome, (I lied in it. I gave Google Chrome another try and now I love it!) but now Google has made Google Talk. It is an instant messenger program. To download it and make it work, you have to get Gmail as well. It does not work very well, but I am trying it just like with Google Chrome. All you can do on it is send messages, send files, and make audio calls to your contacts. You can download voice and video chat, but that only works on your Gmail page. Just to figure out how to make voice and video calls took me hours! So far it is not looking so good, but I will give it a shot just just like I did for Google Chrome. Who knows. Maybe I will end up loving it, but Skype is much better. I will keep playing around with it and let you know if I find anything good. I rate Google Talk at 5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment