Sunday, May 31, 2009

Google Chrome

Yes!, I thought when I saw that Google had made their own browser. I thought it would be every browser put together. But when I got on it I noticed that it may look fancy, but it barely had anything on it! I was especially surprised when I noticed that Google Chrome did not even have a google toolbar! On the bright side it was only the Beta version. I thought when they make the next version as all browsers do they deffinatly have to have the Google Toolbar. I hope it will come out soon! If you are having trouble accessing you're google bookmarks try this link:
http://www.google.com/bookmarks/. Another thing I need the Toolbar for is the page ranking meter to Know how good the website is. One thing that might make things easier is type in a URL for a site you might want to access a lot, then drag the star at the front of the address bar to some where below the address bar, and it will become a button. Another useful thing is if you click F3. It will make a bar pop up which will find words on the web page you are on. And finally if you click F1 the Google Chrome Help page will come up. I hope some of these ideas for Google Chrome will make it easier without the toolbar! Until Google comes up with the next version of Google Chrome I think I will stick with Internet Explorer. If you have any question or comments click on the comments link bellow. I rate Google Chrome at 7 out of 10




No comments:

Post a Comment